$695 – $795
ELITE IRON® REVOLUTION BIPOD® Steel .50 CAL MODEL
Click this video link to watch the full demonstration of the bipod’s features.
ELITE IRON has been researching and developing alternatives to the traditional bipod for years and has patented their proprietary designs based upon deep experience of real world tactical demands. Our efforts have resulted in the new REVOLUTION BIPOD Steel .50 CAL Model. Designed for rifles up to .50 caliber, it is the most revolutionary choice in superior design for strength, stability, adjustability, and choices in the tactical world today.The bipod and mount weigh only 35 ounces. Every REVOLUTION BIPOD comes with a 2-year limited warranty. All parts are replaceable and available from ELITE IRON.
ELITE SHOOTERS TRUST ELITE IRON AND THE REVOLUTION BIPOD Steel .50 CAL MODEL TO HELP MAKE THE TOUGHEST SHOTS. AND HERE’S WHY:
1. No exposed springs. No cheaply made stamped parts.
2. Legs and tube stems are made of 7075 aluminum.
3. Leg locks are made from 8620 high grade cold rolled steel.
4. Hidden springs are made from 316 stainless steel.
5. Rifle can revolve 3600
6. Maintains control of 2 axes of motion: side to side and up and down.
7. Any position can be locked in place by tightening torsion nut. Ease of movement decreases by tightening torsion nut slightly until final position is found and locked.
8. REVOLUTION BIPOD places rifle under the apex of legs – NOT on top.
9. Length of legs adjusted quickly. One at a time and at different lengths.
10. Legs positioned or rotated forward, straight or back – in parallel or separately.
11. Center line of ring is 7.25” with legs retracted and 12.25” extended on Standard Leg Bipod.
12. Center line of ring is 6.00” with legs retracted and 10.00” extended on Optional Short Leg Bipod.
13. Attach different kinds of feet to match the environment.
Every REVOLUTION BIPOD comes with a choice of one free mount. You will need to choose the right mount for your rifle and the interface (at an additional charge) that matches that mount.
However, if your rifle has a interface such as a PIC RAIL, a interface might not be needed.
Take the following 3 steps to order your REVOLUTION BIPOD LIGHTWEIGHT ALUMINUM MODEL
STEP 1: Your rifle’s PIC RAIL MOUNT OFFSET MUST BE MEASURED to select the correct MOUNT to match your rifle’s INTERFACE. If one of our standard mounts will not fit your rifle, a custom mount can be made for you by contacting ELITE IRON at 406-244-0234.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR PIC RAIL MOUNT OFFSET (Measurements must be in inches to the nearest thousandth.)
MEASUREMENT #1 from top of barrel to bottom of PIC RAIL MOUNT:
NOTE: Measurements must be included in “ORDER NOTES” in the CART to expedite processing of your order.
If 2.100” or less, select the below Standard Offset Mount.
If between 2.100” and 2.300”, select the below Medium Offset Mount.
If between 2.300” and 2.550”, select the below High Offset Mount.
If more than 2.550” from Measurement #1, a custom mount will be required.
MEASUREMENT #2 from the end of the PIC RAIL to the end of the stock:
If Measurement #2 is more than 0.500”, a custom mount will be required.
Have a McRees, SCAR 17S, Savage BA110, or similar Rifle?
You must select the below Quick Connect PIC RAIL Mount.
Note: QUICK CONNECT PIC RAIL MOUNT must be used with QUICK CONNECT INTERFACE
STEP 2: SELECT YOUR REVOLUTION BIPOD .50 CAL MODEL INTERFACE
The Interface on your rifle should match your chosen Mount.
Remember, if your rifle has an existing interface, a interface might not be needed, you must select No Interface in the pull down.
STEP 3: After you choose your Mount and Interface, select them from the pull down menus below to put them in the cart.
Have Another Rifle?
Additional mounts and interfaces to fit your other rifles are at additional cost.
To purchase a Mount and Interface for each additional different rifle to use with your Elite Iron Revolution Bipod you will need to go to the Mount-Interface page to put the Mount and Interface into the cart.
After you place this order into the cart, simply click this link to the Mount-Interface Page.
REVOLUTION BIPOD Steel .50 CAL Model
International orders must select International shipping at checkout. International shipments will be charged for shipping after order is ready to ship. Customers will be informed of shipping cost prior to shipping of products. If there are any questions please contact us at 406.244.0234