FROGLUBE SMALL SYSTEM KIT 15207
We recommend and use FrogLube in our suppressors to prevent and help remove buildup. Elite Iron does not recommend using FrogLube on the BLACK REIGN suppressor as FrogLube will remove the LocTite used to attach the encapsulator to the suppressor tube.
Includes 1.5oz CLP, 1oz Solvent and cleaning brush.
2 in stock
For more information FrogLube Website. Our recommended cleaning options. FROGLUBE SMALL SYSTEM KIT 15207
- FROGLUBE is a cutting edge biodegradable lubricant made from “USDA Certified Food-Grade”. All ingredients are produced in the USA using a proprietary formula. It is a non-toxic substance that dissolves carbon on contact. It has a heavy specific gravity, which enables it to ‘season’ the metal by absorption deep into the pores. Using FROGLUBE® results in a durable dry slick wax-like surface that reduces friction, eliminates fouling, and destroys rust.
- FROGLUBE is safe for plastic, urethane, nylon, and wood. FROGLUBE® will give your weapon many extended years of service.
- FROGLUBE will not harm the environment. It can be disposed of without the need for prohibitive HAZMAT controls. Employees will be protected from the affects of working in and around toxic chemicals.
- FROGLUBE IS A BIODEGRADABLE LUBRICANT, CLEANER AND PROTECTANT
- CONTAINS NO PETROLEUM OR WATER
- NON-HAZARDOUS IN EVERY WAY
- PLEASANT MINT SMELL