ELITE SHOOTERS TRUST ELITE IRON AND THE REVOLUTION BIPOD PANNING MODEL TO HELP MAKE THE TOUGHEST SHOTS. AND HERE’S WHY:
Mount ring inside diameter is 2.120″.
1. No exposed springs. No cheaply made stamped parts.
2. Legs and tube stems are made of 7075 aluminum.
3. Leg locks are made from 17-4 Heat Treat Material.
4. Hidden springs are made from 316 stainless steel.
5. Rifle can revolve 3600
6. Maintains control of 2 axes of motion: side to side and up and down.
7. Any position can be locked in place by tightening the tri-nut. Ease of movement decreases by tightening torsion nut slightly until final position is found and locked.
8. REVOLUTION BIPOD places rifle under the apex of legs – NOT on top, barrel is not required to be centered on the vertical axis in the ring.
9. Allows for rifle to have horizontal 10 o’clock through 2 o’clock movement.
10. Length of legs adjusted quickly. One at a time and at different lengths.
11. Legs positioned or rotated forward, straight or back – in parallel or separately.
12. Center line of ring is 7.25” with legs retracted and 12.25” extended on Standard Leg Bipod.
13. Center line of ring is 6.00” with legs retracted and 10.00” extended on Optional Short Leg Bipod.
14. Attach different kinds of feet to match the environment.
Every REVOLUTION BIPOD comes with a choice of one free mount. You will need to choose the right mount for your rifle and the interface (at an additional charge) that matches that mount.However, if your rifle has a interface such as a PIC RAIL, a interface might not be needed.
Take the following 4 steps to order your REVOLUTION BIPOD PANNING MODEL
STEP 1: Choose your desired leg length. Standard length legs: Barrel height is 7.5 inches closed 12.5 inches extended. Short length legs: Barrel height is 6.0 inches closed and 10.0 inches extended.
STEP 2: Your rifle’s PIC RAIL MOUNT OFFSET MUST BE MEASURED to select the correct MOUNT to match your rifle’s INTERFACE. If one of our standard mounts will not fit your rifle, a custom mount can be made for you by contacting ELITE IRON at 406-244-0234.
HOW TO MEASURE FOR PIC RAIL MOUNT OFFSET (Measurements must be in inches to the nearest thousandth.)
MEASUREMENT #1 from top of barrel to bottom of PIC RAIL MOUNT:
NOTE: Measurements must be included in “ORDER NOTES” in the CART to expedite processing of your order.
If 2.100” or less, select the below Standard Offset Mount.
If between 2.100” and 2.300”, select the below Medium Offset Mount.
If between 2.300” and 2.550”, select the below High Offset Mount.
If more than 2.550” from Measurement #1, a custom mount will be required.
MEASUREMENT #2 from the end of the PIC RAIL to the end of the stock:
If Measurement #2 is more than 0.500”, a custom mount will be required.
Have a McRees, SCAR 17S, Savage BA110, or similar Rifle?
If you are using a SAKO KRG rifle with an enclosed forend, you will need to order a Quick Attach Mount and you must select the below Quick Connect KRG Interface.
Note: QUICK CONNECT MOUNT must be used with QUICK CONNECT INTERFACE
STEP 3: SELECT YOUR REVOLUTION BIPOD PANNING MODEL INTERFACE
The Interface on your rifle should match your chosen Mount.
Remember, if your rifle has an existing interface, a interface might not be needed, you must select No Interface in the pull down.
STEP 4: After you choose your Mount and Interface, select them from the pull down menus below to put them in the cart.
Add an additional pair of Pic Rail Mounting screws to your order. $3 for a pair.
Add an optional additional set of feet. We have Mountain, Rubber Base and Ski Feet available.
Have Another Rifle?
Additional mounts and interfaces to fit your other rifles are at additional cost.
International orders must select International shipping at checkout. International shipments will be charged for shipping after order is ready to ship. Customers will be informed of shipping cost prior to shipping of products. If there are any questions please contact us at 406.244.0234
Manufactured under following U.S Patents: 8904693 B&T Inc, 9435601, 8863430, 8443540, and 9803947
“ELITE IRON” and “REV↺LUTION BIPOD” are registered trademarks of ELITE IRON LLC
To purchase a Mount and Interface for each additional different rifle to use with your Elite Iron Revolution Bipod you will need to go to the Mount-Interface page to put the Mount and Interface into the cart.
After you place this order into the cart, simply click this link to the Mount-Interface Page.